CHANA MASALA SPICE KIT (4 meals in one kit)
(Perfect for Vegetarians/Vegans)
- A spice blend made specifically for the famed chana masala, often regarded as India's most famous vegetarian dish, it can be eaten for breakfast, as a snack and also as a meal in itself.
- The flavors consists of pairing the creamy chickpeas with savory, sweet and tangy spices which include dry mango, pomegranate seeds and tamarind.
1) FRESH INGRDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:
2) THESPICEMRKT PROVIDES:
- SPICEMRKT WHOLE SPICE PACKS
- SPICEMRKT CHANA MASALA SPICE BLEND
- SPICEMRKT PREMIUM BASMATI RICE (200g)
- Heat up a pan, add 4 tbsp of oil, add dried whole spices pack, after frying for a few seconds, add ginger garlic paste as well as diced onions and fry until browned, stirring frequently.
- Add 1 tbsp spice blend and cook for 1 minute, add chopped tomatoes and cook them through.
- Add drained chickpeas, 1/3 cup water, and 1 tbsp salt, partially cover and bring to a boil then simmer for 25-30 minutes. Remove cover, season to taste and garnish with lemon juice and chopped coriander.
- Goes great with basmati rice or bhaturas/pooris, please enjoy your home-made Chana Masala!
You can also choose to get Tinned Chickpeas here.